Is the mask effective against the virus?
Why would our mask be effective against this type of virus ?
- Our mask is capable of filtering particles up to 50 nanometers in size, which is even smaller than the particle size of covid-19.
- In addition to the filtration capacity, the hermeticity must also be taken into account : Indeed, according to the different face morphologies, your mask will be able to filter 99.98% of the ambient air, which will make it your most effective ally against the spread: we know for example that spittleballs are carriers of the virus.
Don't hesitate to visit Our Technologies page where you can find our hermeticity tests certified by an independent European laboratory: https://www.r-pur.com/pages/nos-technologies
Carry out the following barrier actions frequently (Source: WHO) :
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid close contacts
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Observe the rules of respiratory hygiene
Wearing a mask does not eliminate the risk of illness, for example, you can come into contact with the virus by simply rubbing your eyes.